Featuring scenic views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains, this hotel overlooks the city centre streets of Seattle. Guests here can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar, as well as convenient room service.
Each room and suite at Motif Seattle comes with Essential Elements products, an alarm clock with a iPod docking station, and a gourmet coffee machine. Additional amenities include a flat-screen TV with premium channels, a refrigerator and bathrobes.
A modern and fully equipped business centre and meeting facilities are available on site. A fitness centre, a concierge service, a 24-hour front desk are also offered.
American cuisine with a Northwest flair and evening cocktails are served at the Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails, which features a spacious outdoor patio. Games and a relaxing seating area can also be found at the restaurant.
The Seattle Art Museum is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The Washington State Convention Center is 5 minutes’ walk away and the Ferry Terminal is just 1.4 km from Motif Seattle.
You must be 21 years old or older and show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
The daily service charge includes:
- Two bottles of water daily in guest room
- Unlimited access to PressReader
- Washington Wine tasting 16:00 until 18:00 daily
- In-room caffeine bar
- High-speed Internet Wi-Fi in guest room, lobby, and Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails (does not include meeting rooms)
- Complimentary phone calls, Local and Long Distance (USA Only)
- 24-Hour Fitness Center Access
- Complimentary usage of Tesla & Electric Vehicle charging stations Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.